64 - 70 Mustang TCI Triangulated Rear 4 Link Kit, Bolt-In Kit, 8 Inch Housing
64 -70 Mustang TCI 4 Link Rear Suspension, Plain Links, for 8 inch Rear end
The NEW TCI Triangulated 4 Link Rear Suspension Kit for the Classic 65 66 67 68 69 70 Mustang allows for a lower stance for better handling and greater axle control when higher horsepower engines are installed. See below for more information. This kit is designed specifically for the 8 inch Housing with smaller axle tubes.
Sold as KIT
This New TCI Engineering Rear Suspension Package
Includes the Following:
- New Stronger 1.25" High Performance Upper and Lower Link Bars with Stainless Steel Adjusters
- Greasable Urethane Bushings
- All American Coil-Over Shocks
- Bolt-In Upper Coil-Over Crossmember
- Frame Rail Channel Brackets
- Floor Reinforcement Plates
- Axle Housing Brackets with U-Bolts and Nuts made for the 8 inch housing tubes with a smaller OD
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- All TCI Products Are Engineered and Built In the USA and are made with US Steel
- PLUS, There is a Lifetime Warranty on All TCI Engineering Manufactured Parts!!
Install Note: 8 Inch Housings Require the Bolt on brackets for the control arms, If you have an 9 Inch housing, please see our other kit (Part # 530-5105-00)
Benefits from Features Mentioned Above:
- Strong and Rigid 1.25 Inch Upper and Lower Control Arms will Eliminate Wheel Hop and Axle Wrap which limit the driver's ability to control the car AND the car's ability to launch quickly.
- Urethane Bushings are very durable and eliminate excess "play" in the suspension.
- Coil-Over shocks provide a smooth and Controled ride without excessive rebound which is common with leaf springs.
- Upper Crossmember and Brackets will bolt-in for a simplified and straight forward installation.
- Extra reinforcement plates will provide a strong and secure mounting point for the brackets to the existing stock floor and frame rails.
- Bolt-On Axle brackets for lower Control arms (For 8" Housings only)
- You get ALL the necessary hardware required to do the installation from beginning to end.
- Easy to understand and thorough installation instructions make the install very straight forward, save time and help eliminate mistakes.
Will fit: Coupes, Convertibles and Fastbacks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 86.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H10.0000” x L47.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This Item Ships Oversize due to box dimensions. Shipping calculated during checkout.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.