65 - 70 Mustang TCI IFS Kit for 5.0 Coyote And Other Ford Modular Engines
64 - 70 Mustang TCI Independent Front Suspension for Modular Engines
Total Cost Involved Engineering's (TCI) New Custom Independent Front Suspension engineered for: 5.0 Coyote Motors, 5.4 & 4.6 modular motors Only. This Custom IFS has been designed to fit 1964 65 66 67 68 69 and 70 Ford Mustangs and 1967-1969 Mercury Cougars only. This Front Suspension is an Excellent way to upgrade the handling, braking and overall performance of your classic Mustang's front suspension. Along with the increase in performance from this front suspension, you will be able to install the modern Coyote Engine as it opens of the Classic Mustang engine bay and removes the shock towers for better clearances with the Coyote motor and exhaust. This suspension has a 57.5 Inch Overall Track width (Hub Face to Hub Face). Please See Below for More Detailed Information about this Suspension Package for Classic Mustangs!
Sold as KIT
Custom Independent Front Suspension Features and Benefits
-This front end is built for the Mustang & Cougar fastbacks, coupes and convertibles
-The primary cross member has a reinforced square tube 1 x 1 x .188 wall American made steel that has been mig & tig welded together within the center of the cross member from control arm pin to pin for a reinforced wall thickest of 3/8 of an inch for more strength, durability and increase roll stiffness
-Custom IFS design has to eliminate the factory shock towers for more engine bay clearance & more header clearance
-The Coyote/Mod Motor Cross member and Engin Stands/Mounts have been engineered for the 5.0 Coyote motor, 5.4 modular motors, and 4.6 modular motors
- Crossmember has been engineered to lower the center of gravity of your vehicle to decrease body roll & increase handling performance
- TCI's Custom Fabricated IFS cross member assembly supports the factory oil pans from the Gen1 and Gen 2 5.0 Coyote motor, 5.4 modular motor & 4.6 modular motor
- The motor mounts have been engineered with laser cut precision American made steel, metal wall thickest is 3/16" and fabricated with Mig & Tig Welds for strength & durability
- The 4.6, 5.0 & 5.4 motor mounts are only designed to be bolted on to the TCI Engineering Custom IFS stands and fabricated cross member.
- Firewall clearance has been engineered into the design of the motor mounts
Weld-In Assembly Includes:
Dare to Be Different on Looks, Style and Performance
Custom Independent Front Suspension
-Frame Rail Reinforcement/Boxing Plates
-RideTech 26 Position Adjustable Coil-over shocks, with Black Powder Coated Springs
What will you receive from this TCI Engineering Product?
Note: This kit will require the use of a Fox Body Style rear sump oil pan to clear the weld-in cross member. This kit will come unpainted so you can paint the parts to match your Mustang's color scheme.
The best HTML related articles are available on our blog. Browse them to get interesting content.
Note: Master cylinder will have to be relocated
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.