9 Inch Currie 3rd Member, with True Trac, 31 Splines, 3.25 Gear Ratio
This all new 9 Inch Currie 3rd Member with TrueTrac Differential with 31 Splines and 3.25 Gear Ratio is fully assembled and tested and ready to install into your 9 inch housing
Make it easy on yourself when putting together your Mustang's 9 inch rear end with this ready to install completely new 9 Inch 3rd Member with high horsepower all gear driven True Track Differential! No used or re-built parts here, this assembly uses ALL NEW components with a strong Nodular Iron Gear Case! See below for product features
Sold as ASSEMBLY
This Fully Assembled All-New Currie 3rd Member Assembly Features:
- 9+ NODULAR Iron "Sportsman" Gear Case with 3.062" Main Caps, Completely new not rebuilt!
- 9+ NODULAR Iron Big Bearing High Performance Pinion Support
- 9+ NODULAR Iron 1330 Series Heavy Duty Short Yoke
- 9+ NODULAR Iron 31 Spline Limited Slip Gear-Type True Trac Differential
- NEW Ring and Pinion Gear Set in the Gear Ratio of your Choice
- High quality gears are precisely Heat-Treated, Honed and Lapped for Ideal Contact Patterns
- Timken Bearings and Performance Oil Seal Kit
- Professionally Assembled and Dyno Tested to insure this 3rd member is ready to Install with no additional Assembly!
- Improved Grip and Acceleration with both Wheels providing power to the ground
- Smoother and better handling through corners with limited slip truetrac type 3rd member
- Able to handle higher horsepower engines than a stock-type open 3rd Member and differential assembly
Important Install Notes:
NEVER run a synthetic oil in a Currie rearend! See below for recommended install kit with a quality petroleum based oil.
This 3rd member is designed to only be used in 9 Inch Ford Housings with 31 Spline Axles. Please check you Housing and Spline count on axles before ordering.
Professional installation of this 3rd Member assembly is recommended.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 85.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H18.0000” x L18.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.