67 - 69 Mustang Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 5.0L, 302, 351C Engine Swap
High Performance Aluminum Radiator for 302, Late Model 5.0 Liter & 351C Engine Swaps in 67 68 and 69 Mustangs
Extra Large 1 Inch Tubes, Equals 4 Row Core Effciency. Aluminum constrcution equals about 5-7 Lbs Less Weight when compared to traditional Copper/Brass radiators. Built-in Automatic Transmission Cooler Included. Radiator Specifications - Core Height:16.375 Inches, Core Width: 20.250 Inches, 2 Row Core with large tubes
Sold as EACH
Product Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum Construction allows for more efficient cooling (over copper/brass)
- Slim 2-Row Core design, for the best airflow, without taking up extra space in the engine compartment!
- 1-inch Large Core Tubes which in turn, equals 4-row efficiency
- Extra Baffling inside radiator core for best coolant routing and equal dispersing of coolant over the core
- Compatible with 1967-1969 Mustang stock core support when swapping to a late model 5.0L, 302 or 351C
- Will cool better than a stock style Copper/Brass Radiator
- Includes a built-in automatic transmission cooler
- Inlet Diameter: 1-1/2 inches
- Outlet diameter: 1-3/4 inches
- Easy installation for a direct fit to the 67-69 Mustang Radiator Core Support!
This 20-inch core aluminum aftermarket radiator from Scott Drake is manufactured from very high-quality aluminum construction and has precision welds. This aluminum radiator also features extra-large, 1-inch coolant tubes in the core that are equal to 4-row core efficiency minus the added bulk and weight. This radiator comes in at a light 5-7 fewer pounds than a comparable stock copper/brass radiator. The original, stock radiators for 1967-1969 Mustangs had trouble distributing the hot water to the far-right side of the radiator. This radiator, however, is equipped with Scott Drake’s specially designed, extensively tested internal baffling system that is designed to disperse the engines hot coolant through the radiators core evenly for even better cooling. It's well known that a radiator constructed from Aluminum is going to cool even better and more efficiently than larger radiators made from copper and brass. This improved cooling means your engine is less prone to overheating and keeps you and your Mustang on the road without any issues during the hot summer months! This radiator also includes a built-in automatic transmission cooler.
This aluminum radiator is a straight forward install that will attach to the stock core support in the front of any 1967-1969 Mustang that has a Later Model 5.0 Liter, 302, or 351 Cleveland engine change. You can just remove your stock radiator and install this new Scott Drake Aluminum Radiator and you're on your way to being back on the road and enjoying your Classic Mustang with your new Engine swap!
INSTALL NOTES: Designed to work only with the Late model 5.0L, 302 or 351C engines when swapping into the classic 1967-1969 Ford Mustang engine bay. This radiator's upper inlet and lower outlet tubes are in the correct location for these engine swaps and installs. The radiator's upper inlet tube measures at 1.5 inches in diameter and the outlet tube (on the driver's lower side) measures at 1.75 inches in diameter. These are VERY common upper and lower hose diameters, so hooking up the hoses from the engine to the radiator will not be a challenge. See our recommended 5.0 Swap Radiator hoses recommended on this page!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.4 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H7.0000” x L25.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.