64 - 67 Mustang IDIDIT Tilt Column, STEEL, GM Type
64 - 67 Ford Mustang IDIDIT Steel Tilt Steering Column, GM
64.5 to EARLY 67 Mustang IDIDIT Tilt Steering Column. This is a direct fit column into your classic Mustang. However this column does have a GM Style Turn Signal Switch, and GM Style Upper Shaft. Paintable steel Finish. GM Steering Wheel Adapter required.
Sold as EACH
When you remove your old column, you will save your original under-dash mount as well as the original floor mount. Using one of Ididit's installation kits, install the new steering column in place of your old column. Because this column has a GM style center shaft, you will not be able to use the Stock Mustang steering wheel.
- Self-canceling turn signals
- Tilt function
- Knobs and handles
- 8-position tilt
- 3-7/8? wiring plug
- 3/4?? 36 spline lower shaft
- 4-way flashers
- a Ford Steering wheel will NOT bolt on top of the GM style column - Must use an aftermarket steering wheel with a GM adapter
- 9-bolt GM adapters are also available for many popular wheels, including LeCarra
This is the Steel version (black powder-coated and chrome plated are also available)
*Will not fit Later 1967 Mustangs with a short shaft steering box.
*Requires a 3/4?-DD x 3/4?-36 spline coupler to attach to the steering box.
*The long shaft from the steering box must be modified and shortened.
- Column has a Paintable Steel Finish
- Stock Steering Wheel will not work with this column - Requires Aftermarket Steering Wheel with GM Adapter (See our other IDIDIT Columns for versions that work with the Stock Steering Wheel)
- Works Well with Aftermarket Rack and Pinion Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$199 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.