65 - 70 Mustang Subframe Connectors, Coupe or Fastback
Ties Together The Frame Rails For Chassis Strength
Fits: 65 66 67 68 69 70 Mustang. Heidts Sub-frame Connectors Help To Strength The Body And Consequently Reduce Or Eliminate The Flexing. By Welding Our Sub-frame Connectors To The Front & Rear Sub-frames We Can Strengthen The Weak Portion Of The Chassis. These Heidts sub frame connectors can be either bolted into place at the front and rear frame rails or welded into place for even more strength and durability. They also make the perfect compliment to the Heidts parallel 4 Link rear suspension and the Bolt-in Chassis stiffening center section with Safety loop. These come in bare steel and can be painted or powder coated.
Sold as PAIR
- Door latches better maintain their alignment when chassis is under load
- Vehicle handling and responsiveness will improve
- Adjustments such as shock damping or changes of spring rates become more evident and effective, making suspension tuning more precise and predictable
Perfect compliment to our 4-Link Rear Suspension Kits and the Bolt-In Chassis Stiffener w/ Drive Shaft Safety hoop shown below!!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L60.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.