1971 - 73 Mustang Fastback Interior Rear Quarter Panels
71 - 73 Mustang Fastback Interior Rear Quarter Trim Panels, for Fold Down Rear Seats
This pair of Fastback Quarter Trim Panels are direct replacements for your factory 1971 - 73 Mustang Fastback interior. These are the interior trim panels that install on both sides of the rear seat, these are designed for the Fold Down Rear Seat Mustang fastback only.
Sold as PAIR
Whether you are looking to replace or restore the interior rear quarter trim panels in your 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang Fastback, these are a good option to help finalize and finish your Mustang's interior restoration. These Scott Drake quarter trim interior panels stay with Scott Drake's reputation for quality and will give you an excellent replacement part that will look good and last for many years to come.
- Direct Fit Replacements (For FOLD DOWN REAR SEAT FASTBACKS ONLY)
- Molded from Durable Black ABS Plastic
- Correct Texture to match original panels
- Paintable surface to Match Your Interior color
- Sold as a Pair, Installs on Both Sides of the Rear Fold Down Seat
This pair of quarter trim panels is a direct fit replacement for your original Mustang fastback's panels, manufactured from Scott Drake using high quality materials. Each panel is molded from a durable black ABS plastic that is more lightweight than original fiberglass. ABS plastic forms to the tooling better and is more flexible for a longer life over fiberglass.
These quarter trim panels are installed on both the driver & passenger sides of the rear seat and feature the correct texture for your 1971, 72 and 1973 Ford Mustang Fastback interior. The interior panels are paintable to match the color of your Mustang's Interior.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H10.0000” x L31.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
- This Item Ships Oversize due to box dimensions. Shipping calculated during checkout.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.