67 - 69 Mustang IDIDIT Tilt Column, BLACK, GM Type
67 - 69 Ford Mustang IDIDIT Black Tilt Steering Column, GM
67 to 1969 Mustang IDIDIT Tilt Steering Column. This is a direct fit column into your classic Mustang. However this column does have a GM Style Turn Signal Switch, and GM Style Upper Shaft. Black Powder Coated Finish. GM Steering Wheel Adapter required.
Sold as EACH
When you remove your old column, you will save your original under-dash mount as well as the original floor mount. Using one of Ididit's installation kits, install the new steering column in place of your old column. Because this column has a GM style center shaft, you will not be able to use the Stock Mustang steering wheel.
- Self-canceling turn signals
- Tilt function
- Knobs and handles
- 8-position tilt
- 3-7/8? wiring plug
- 3/4?? 36 spline lower shaft
- 4-way flashers
- a Ford Steering wheel will NOT bolt on top of the GM style column - Must use an aftermarket steering wheel with a GM adapter
- 9-bolt GM adapters are also available for many popular wheels, including LeCarra
This is the Black Powder Coated Version (paintable steel and chrome plated are also available)
*Will not fit Early 1967 Mustangs with a long shaft steering box.
*Requires a 3/4?-36 spline x 3/4?-36 spline rag joint to attach to the steering box.
*For 67-68 Model Years You will need install kit (IDI-3006002100) to install this column to a stock steering box.
- Column has a Black Powder Coated Finish
- Stock Steering Wheel will not work with this column - Requires Aftermarket Steering Wheel with GM Adapter (See our other IDIDIT Columns for versions that work with the Stock Steering Wheel)
- Works Well with Aftermarket Rack and Pinion Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$199 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.