1967 - 1969 Mustang Steering Kit (for OE Power Steering)
These parts are built to OE sizes for a perfect fit and made to premium quality standards for great performance. Conveniently packaged with everything you need, all in one easy-to-install kit.
What's Included(Picture for representation only):
- Inner Tie Rod Ends
- Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Idler Arm
- Aluminum Tie Rod Sleeves
- The Idler Arm- one of the most commonly worn steering components. Poorly designed joints from the factory quickly loosen and cause excessive play in the steering.
- Laboratory tested and proven in the real world
- This Idler Arm features improved design over the competition for increased longevity and durability.
- Tie Rod Ends- We applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to our line of Tie Rod Ends
- Delivers a premium product to withstand the rigors of performance car and truck applications.
- More durable product that extends the lifespan and maintains the performance level of the steering system during demanding conditions.
Please Note: We recommend this kit when purchasing the Borgeson Power Steering Box (Part #C8ZZ-PS-PS-CK)
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.