67-70 Mustang SB Progressive Rate Coil Spings
1967 - 70 Mustang Small Block Progressive Rate Springs, Pair
These springs let a Classic Mustang benefit from the latest suspension technology and perform more like a modern sports car. Giving you a fairly stock smooth ride during normal driving, and firmer handling in corners and braking. Read below for info.
Sold as PAIR
- These springs allow your Classic Mustang to take advantage of the latest suspension technology and perform more like a modern sports car. They really do give you the best of both worlds!
- A fairly stock smooth ride during normal driving, but as the springs compress under load (primarily during braking and cornering) they progressively become firmer very quickly to offer the handling characteristics similar to our 600 pound performance springs, but without sacrificing ride comfort. (For strictly race car applications we still recommend our Performance Springs).
- These progressive rate springs are suitable for long pleasant family road trips as well as a variety of autocross and race courses. These are a little more money, but well worth it if you are looking for the best money can buy.
- Made exclusively for us in the USA by a premier OEM supplier
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.