67-68 Mustang Coupe Power Window Kit Chrome Switch
1967 - 1968 Mustang Power Window Kit- Console/Dash Mount
Upgrade your Classic Mustang's manual crank windows with luxurious power windows featuring Chrome Switches (Front & Quarter)! Everything you need for this conversion is included in this kit for a console or dash mount.
Sold as KIT
Please Note: We recommend using the kit with crank handle style switches so you are not left with a hole in your door panels where the factory regulator would come through.
Lifetime warranty on parts with proof of original purchase through
The kit comes with new power regulators featuring AC Delco motors for the front windows, chrome quad switch to mount on the console or dash, a complete and labeled wiring harness, as well as conduit to protect the wires traveling through the doors.
Built in the USA, you can count on these new power window regulators to last. Constructed from 1018 cold roll steel with bronze Oilite thrust bearings at all the pivot points and feature treated gear plates for longer teeth life. Each window regulator is equipped with a new AC Delco OEM motor, insuring the highest of quality and performance every time you hit the switch.
The switches in this kit are intended for mounting to the console or dash, but can be mounted anywhere you want. One Quad button switch controls all 4 windows.
With the wiring harness completely labeled, installation is as simple as finding a location to mount the switches, running the wires and you're ready to go! The wiring harness comes with all the wires labeled for correct positioning and is fused to allow operation of the power windows without the engine running.
The black wire is the ground and should be attached to clean metal to ensure a proper ground. The red (orange) wire is the 12V hot feed.
- MODEL SPECIFIC- Bolt into orginial mounting holes
- Works with the curved glass of the 1960's and 1970's models
- Numerous models available to remove the vent window
- Uses Stock Channels
- New ACI OEM Motors
- Made of 1018 Cold Roll Steel
- Bronze Oilite thrust bearings at pivots (Made in the USA)
- Treated gear plates for longer teeth life
- Kits include power window switched/completed wire harness and conduit
- Multiple Power Window Switch Options
- Lifetime Warranty (Warranty requires copy of sales receipt or invoice)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H5.0000” x L31.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.