69 - 73 Mustang 351 Cleveland Shorty Headers
Header Clears Shock Towers On 69 - 73 Mustang
We now offer the very best hand-made exhaust systems available on the market for your classic from Sanderson. These headers are not mass produced on an assembly line but made one at a time in proprietary jigs, using the the best materials and tooling available. Since 1964 these headers have been the best performance exhaust product available. These Shorty Block Hugger Headers Will Clear The Shock Towers In 69-73 Classic Mustangs. Includes All Hardware Necessary For Installation. NOTE: Will also work in 65-70 Mustangs with Mustang II Style front suspensions that remove the stock shock towers.
Sold as PAIR
Patented Leak-Free Flange
We offer the only patented leak-free flange on the market. Our design is so unique that no gasket is required! We start with 3/8" steel plate, which is precision laser cut using our own template designs. After assembly, a weld bead is built up around each exhaust port and all bolt holes. This bead is ground to uniform thickness with such accuracy that instead of a gasket, all that's required to seal the header to the engine is a bead of Permatex Ultra Black.
- Will also work in 65-70 Mustangs with Mustang II Style front suspensions that remove the stock shock towers.
- The FC4 header features flanges for four barrel (4V) cylinder heads. If you are using two barrel (2V) cylinder heads you must also purchase our copper adapter plates.
Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine : Ford Cleveland/Midland (351C/M-400)
Primary Tube Diameter : 1-7/8"
Collector Diameter : 3"
Weight : 18 LBS / 8.16 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
4V vs 2V Cylinder Heads:
Our 351C headers features flanges for four barrel (4V) cylinder heads. If you are using two barrel (2V) cylinder heads you must also purchase our copper adapter plates, part #2BBLFC.
- The Patented Leak-Free Design that Sanderson Headers offer you is the only leak-free flange design on the market ...Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers are NOT emissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson Header.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H16.0000” x L25.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.