67- 68 Mustang Coupe Power Window Kit Crank Handle
1967 - 1968 Mustang Coupe Power Window Kit- Front & Quarters
Upgrade your Classic Mustang's manual crank windows with luxurious power windows featuring Crank Handle Switches. These switches allow you to reuse your original window cranks that will help maintain the factory look you love.
Sold as KIT
PLEASE NOTE: We HIGHLY RECOMMEND using these crank handle style switches so you are not left with a hole in your door panels where the factory regulator would come through.
Lifetime warranty on parts with proof of original purchase through
This kit comes with everything you need to convert from those manual crank windows to a custom power window setup with power crank handle switches. This kit allows you to reuse your original window crank handles. The kit comes with new power regulators featuring AC Delco motors for the front windows and rear quarter windows, power crank handle switches for original window cranks, a complete and labeled wiring harness, as well as conduit to protect the wires traveling through the doors.
Built in the USA, you can count on these new power window regulators to. Constructed from 1018 cold roll steel with bronze Oilite thrust bearings at all the pivot points and feature treated gear plates for longer teeth life. The new power window regulators are designed to bolt directly into the original mounting holes with little to no modifications and will use the original glass channels. Each window regulator is equipped with a new AC Delco OEM motor, insuring the highest of quality and performance every time you hit the switch.
This kit includes power crank handle switches that are controlled by pushing down on the crank handle to lower the window and pulling up on the crank handle to raise the window. These crank handle switches mount behind the door panels and the rear quarter trim panels and allow the use of original window crank handles. The original window cranks mount directly on to the new power crank handle switches the same way they would mount on to the factory manual window regulators. The wiring harness comes with all the wires labeled for correct positioning and is fused to allow operation of the power windows without the engine running.
The black wire is the ground and should be attached to clean metal to ensure a proper ground. The red (orange) wire is the 12V hot feed.
- 4 New Power Regulators
- 4 New AC Delco Power Window Motors
- 4 Power Crank Handle Switches
- 1 Complete and Labeled Wiring Harness
- 2 Conduit
- MODEL SPECIFIC- Bolt into orginial mounting holes
- Works with the curved glass of the 1960's and 1970's models
- Numerous models available to remove the vent window
- Uses Stock Channels
- New ACI OEM Motors
- Made of 1018 Cold Roll Steel
- Bronze Oilite thrust bearings at pivots (Made in the USA)
- Treated gear plates for longer teeth life
- Kits include power window switched/completed wire harness and conduit
- Multiple Power Window Switch Options
- Lifetime Warranty (Warranty requires copy of sales receipt or invoice)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H5.0000” x L31.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING on orders *$99 or more
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.